Where to buy Ford Performance Turing exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluehinder

Reaction score
Where to buy Ford Performance Touring exhaust?

Kind of hard to find a vendor. Who are people using?

Thanks.

Last edited:

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had this exhaust here and do they like the sound? Is it any deeper than stock? I have my Gen 2 on order and the exhaust was the hardest part about getting rid of the Gen 1

lngebrown

Reaction score
This was my concern as well. I did order a GN 2 and it should arrive by the middle of February, but I am not excited about the sound of the exhaust.

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have scoured youtube videos online and I just can't seem to find one that has a great sound. It might be worth going a full custom exhaust with headers but I would rather get some opinions of people that have lived with different exhausts.

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, I saw that video as well. It is definitely one of the top options, it is just so hard without hearing in person haha

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the FP Sport and think it is the best sounding that I've heard on a Raptor. It has absolutely zero drone but a bit more volume. Not obnoxious at all but certainly more growl when you get on it. IMO it is what the truck should have come with. I think the touring will be the same as stock for the most part.