When is last VIN and last 2017 scheduled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows when all orders are set to be cleared and VIN's assigned... My dealer told me today it may be a few more months which seems unlikely but I dunno... It worries me b/c they already took my car in on trade and I'll be rather unhappy if they tell me "oh sorry, we didn't actually have an allocation.... Here's way less money than ya coulda got privately for your old car!"

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. Didn't we hear that 2018 order banks start in July? If that's true, then the last 2017s should be rolling out in April / May.

I am not sure if there is going to be a 'gap' in the production line, between 2017s and 2018s, I would hope not.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. Didn't we hear that 2018 order banks start in July? If that's true, then the last 2017s should be rolling out in April / May.

I am not sure if there is going to be a 'gap' in the production line, between 2017s and 2018s, I would hope not.

Someone can chime in for the precise schedule, but the 2018 order banks are set to open in May. Staggering isn't it, given that so many of us will barely have taken delivery by that point?

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approximately how long would it take for a 2018 to be delivered to a customer if it starts production on July 17. 2017?

Im basically wondering on the earliest date i could receive a raptor if im supposedly allocated one of the first batch of 2018 raptors.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approximately how long would it take for a 2018 to be delivered to a customer if it starts production on July 17. 2017?

Im basically wondering on the earliest date i could receive a raptor if im supposedly allocated one of the first batch of 2018 raptors.

I don't think anyone knows man. Hopefully they have more capacity allocated to Raptors next year which should mean you should get them sooner than this year. But I don't think anyone knows anything reliable just yet.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows when all orders are set to be cleared and VIN's assigned... My dealer told me today it may be a few more months which seems unlikely but I dunno... It worries me b/c they already took my car in on trade and I'll be rather unhappy if they tell me "oh sorry, we didn't actually have an allocation.... Here's way less money than ya coulda got privately for your old car!"

Last MY17 is July 2nd......which means mine will be built July 1st.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how may 2017's are to be made? Heard rumors of 7500... just curious

Per Raptor Finder, already been almost 14,000 made with almost 11,000 for USA.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

RaptorFinder is up to 16k so far so I'm guessing a lot more to come....

Have to subtract pending.