Wheel Trade in MD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mane3215

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just got my Raptor on Monday. Had it ordered with the beadlocks, but they cancelled that.

Anyone possibly interested in trading my stockers for stock beadlocks? Likely a long shot, but maybe someone just bought one off the lot and don't like them.

Located in Baltimore. My wheels have about 10 miles on them =).

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just got my Raptor on Monday. Had it ordered with the beadlocks, but they cancelled that.

Anyone possibly interested in trading my stockers for stock beadlocks? Likely a long shot, but maybe someone just bought one off the lot and don't like them.

Located in Baltimore. My wheels have about 10 miles on them =).

That's going to be very unlikely, but you could get the ones you have powder coated if color is your biggest concern.
One guy has an example here and you can also buy then on eBay and even trade back the ones you have to get money back.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I'm assuming you'll put cash on top right? Vital info someone interested would want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mane3215

Reaction score
Yeah, I know its unlikely, but I stated above I would put cash on top. I'm a realist =).

I saw them on ebay, even the basic rims have shot up in price. Just back in January/Feb you could get them for 1300 on there. Now like 2k+.

I may just end up with some methods, but actually really like the look of the stock bead locks.

Thanks for the info guys.