Wheel Offset?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMRcalidiv

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, first post so be gentle...

I'm doing a Raptor conversion on an '06, and I am in the process of buying wheels. I'm looking at 20x9 xd Deltas, and I need to decide on an offset. Bear in mind that I will be putting '17 fenders on, but I DON'T yet have the front suspension.

My question is how far inward would you say the stock rims sit in relation to the fender, and what offset are they? I believe I have read that they are +34, but I'm not sure.

I want to make sure that my new rims don't look goofy, and I would like them to sit as flush with the fender as possible.

Thanks for any help

p.s. If you're still reading this...can you tell me which take-off Raptor front suspension parts will bolt on to an '06 4wd?

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
think you are bummin all around man...

i dont know or think the 06s are anywhere close to the same as far as bolt on applications.
from personal experience of tossing glass on a truck without the suspension on yet, it looks like garbage.

OP
OP
S

SMRcalidiv

Reaction score
think you are bummin all around man...

i dont know or think the 06s are anywhere close to the same as far as bolt on applications.
from personal experience of tossing glass on a truck without the suspension on yet, it looks like garbage.

Fair enough...but I would be buying the wheels first, and depending on the offset it might not look horrible, or be close enough for a spacer in the meantime.

As far as glass goes...part of the reason I asked is because I think 2009-2014 fenders actually bolt on to an 04-08...so I was curious if 2015-2018 fenders would as well since the are both offered as conversion years. I'd prefer to use stock aluminum panels, not glass.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not the forum to ask these kinds of questions.

Actually these types of questions should not be asked as none of it makes any sense and won't work without serious custom fabrication.

Just get you some 06 wide fenders and get yourself some after market suspension that was purpose made for your 06. No Gen 2 Raptor stuff will fit on your truck.

Assuming this must be a TROLL

OP
OP
S

SMRcalidiv

Reaction score
This is not the forum to ask these kinds of questions.

Actually these types of questions should not be asked as none of it makes any sense and won't work without serious custom fabrication.

Just get you some 06 wide fenders and get yourself some after market suspension that was purpose made for your 06. No Gen 2 Raptor stuff will fit on your truck.

Assuming this must be a TROLL

o...k....thanks for the input

OP
OP
S

SMRcalidiv

Reaction score
Glad to be of service. Why don't you go on the F150 forums (model year specific) and ask what people do there in order to make their truck more off road capable??

Admittedly I'm new to this forum, so perhaps this is typical here, I don't know...but you clearly have no desire to be helpful, so what is it exactly that is compelling you keep going with this??? We don't know each other...why argue???

For what it's worth, I have asked, but since I figured actual Raptor owners would know how their factory wheels set in relation to the fender better than anyone, I assumed I'd come straight to the source.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sippin a little hard on that haterade

Naw not really how is someone asking about modding an 06 F150 have anything to do with Gen 2 Raptor Forum. He should talk to people that know about his specific model and what works and what doesn't work for that model in specific; fenders, suspension and wheels. Raptor suspension and parts are not freely interchangeable as he is thinking.

Trying to save him time actually.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Admittedly I'm new to this forum, so perhaps this is typical here, I don't know...but you clearly have no desire to be helpful, so what is it exactly that is compelling you keep going with this??? We don't know each other...why argue???

For what it's worth, I have asked, but since I figured actual Raptor owners would know how their factory wheels set in relation to the fender better than anyone, I assumed I'd come straight to the source.

You could google 2017 Ford Raptor Rims and it would show you they are 17x8.5 +34.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure if this helps, but I added 1.5 inch wheel spacers to stock rims and my tires sit pretty much flush with the stock fenders.