What shipping company?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I need to send someone that bought my stock wheels to them. They are paying for shipping but I’m not gonna ship for amount I was told today by UPS. So who on here has shipped wheels? Who did you go through? How much? I’m shipping from NC to California, so it’s not even really that far :). I boxed them up in the same boxes my method wheels came to me in. So I have 4 box’s, UPS said 113 per box today. That’s before any tax I think, my neighbor took them to store for me cause I had family thing I couldn’t escape from. He called said how much I said he’ll no. Is that the normal price? It seems a bit steep, I really don’t know I never mail anything bigger than a letter. Oh, smoke weed everyday

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

I really don’t, just felt like saying it. I get wild and have glass wine on occasion though. Get crazy right.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Jacked up on them perks M523

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you pay for the shipping labels online, print/tape them on at home, then drop off the boxes at UPS/FedEx, it will be cheaper. The cost for shipping is weight based, and UPS/FedEx's scales are much more accurate than yours at home, if you get my drift.

Do you mind if I ask how much you sold the wheels for? Did you sell just wheels or wheels/tires?

I'm considering whether to pay for the Ford BL ready rims, or get new wheels/tires aftermarket. I would prefer to do the latter, but spending another $2k on top of the truck cost itself is a hard pill to swallow.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive had a quote of around 200 for shipping a set of wheels from CA to AK for 200 bucks. I got the quote through shipnex