What say you? Pure white vs Avalanche grey for the 2017 Raptor?

White vs Avalanche Grey

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick731

Reaction score
White vs Avalanche Grey - Any good comparisons out there?

hey Guys, i'm having a hard time deciding between the pure white and the avalanche grey exterior colors. Does anyone happen to have any good comparison shots etc.? In some photos im not always sure which color I am even seeing lol.

Thanks!

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
Thanks Gilligan! That is a great color but it doesnt seem to match most of the photos ive seen including the raptor race truck.

That mustang looks much closer to grey than to white.....

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gilligan! That is a great color but it doesnt seem to match most of the photos ive seen including the raptor race truck.

That mustang looks much closer to grey than to white.....

Its the same color, It changes with the light. Most of the pictures you have seen on the Raptor have been inside auto shows.

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
Its the same color, It changes with the light. Most of the pictures you have seen on the Raptor have been inside auto shows.

ok wow thanks guys! this is certainly good info for me, I would not have thought they were the same.

this image looks much more white
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d1de05c4970c-pi

but looking at it form this angle i can now see a more grey hue......
6a00d83451b3c669e201b8d1de0505970c-pi.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Thanks! Those pics certainly do help show a difference, this color does seem difficult to capture.

Great info, not sure if it made me choice any easier though lol. Still torn!

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
If anyone else has any more photos/info please post them up! Hopefully this thread can help others as well

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
What say you? Pure white vs Avalanche grey for the 2017 Raptor? I am having a terrible time deciding and looking to hopefully 'place an order' tomorrow lol.