What other Ford performance vehicles do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just stay away from cars and coffee with those stangs ;)

Oh I've seen all the videos, so, I know what you are talking about. Unlike the people who grew up in California and Texas and Florida, and "insert non-cold-state-where cars-and-coffee-types-of gatherings-are-common name here", I've ****** around in rear wheel drive vehicles in snow and ice a lot as a teenager. Whenever we got a bunch of snow or ice, we went out and did donuts and long sweeping powerslides in parking lots and around the neighborhood for hours. Finland has a lot of racecar drivers for a reason. Desert countries- not so much.

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
We've done this for every specialty vehicle for the last 20 years.

As people come in asking about one and are interested in buying it we start a list. Date, customer name, address and contact info. Once we get product info, pricing and allocation information we start contacting the people on the list. First person gets first opportunity, seconds gets second and so on down the list. No deposit it taken until that point.

My 1st gen2 raptor customer was on the list for almost 2 years from the time I started the list and he took delivery of his truck.

We currently have a list for, GT500, Ranger, Bronco and the Bullitt Mustang

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Nice car!!

I just picked up a Teal 93'. Bought it from the original owner and it's only got 15,000 miles on it.

I also have a 97' Cobra and an 03' Cobra.

My Ford dealership is the exact same way, I'm actually the first person on the wait list for the gt500. I was surprised when the general manager told me that. I guess I'm just a lucky girl.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of a money man. I just have my 2017 ford raptor daily driver. And my old little 2003 ford lightning . Twin Turbo. thats for the fun weekends

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to say "no" to the "have" question.

My old hobby-car-mustang could qualify but it was a plain jane when it was made so not really. I've owned a few SVT vehicles over the years but none currently. I have one on order though, so...all in :biggrin:

I also have a 97' Cobra and an 03' Cobra.

I *HAD* an '97 in a yucky green (but it was mine) and an '03, both long gone.

Last edited: