What other Ford performance vehicles do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Do any of you have another Ford performance vehicle? If so what is it. I stopped for an oil change on Friday and they had a GT350 on the showroom floor. I almost bought it but instead I put myself on the wait list, which I'm #1 on the dealership list for the Shelby mustang GT500. I'm so excited.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you have another Ford performance vehicle? If so what is it. I stopped for an oil change on Friday and they had a GT350 on the showroom floor. I almost bought it but instead I put myself on the wait list, which I'm #1 on the dealership list for the Shelby mustang GT500. I'm so excited.

I'm surprised the dealer let you sign up for a car that does not have a release date yet, let alone any public specs/information...other than a couple of ambiguous pictures to get people hyped. Sounds fishy...

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm surprised the dealer let you sign up for a car that does not have a release date yet, let alone any public specs/information...other than a couple of ambiguous pictures to get people hyped. Sounds fishy...

I'm on a wait list so when it's released I'm able to preorder when the order banks open and have to make sure they get an allocation. There was no deposit made or anything. I'm just on the wait list is all.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Michelle, I do have another FP vehicle, 2017 Shelby GT350. That flat plane crank exhaust note is a thing of beauty! I removed the OTT White stripes and had the roof wrapped in gloss black. Here are pics:

4-8-18 01.jpg

4-8-18 09.jpg

4-8-18 03.jpg

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on a wait list so when it's released I'm able to preorder when the order banks open and have to make sure they get an allocation. There was no deposit made or anything. I'm just on the wait list is all.

Nice, get ready for sky high ADM's...Ford dealers are going to have a field day at $20K + ADM's... I spoke with a LFD who I know the GM well and he's considering MSRP on a GT500 but wants to wait until closer to release date (which likely means ADM)...

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey Michelle, I do have another FP vehicle, 2017 Shelby GT350. That flat plane crank exhaust note is a thing of beauty! I removed the OTT White stripes and had the roof wrapped in gloss black. Here are pics:

Your car is so beautiful. I love the Ford blue color but love how black looks on a car. I hear the engine is one of the best sounding engines on the market. The GT350 at the dealership was red which I'm not a fan of and it was less than what I paid for my raptor which was $66,000 MSRP. I'm also not a fan of the racing stripes either. I did love the car and the seats felt like it was hugging me. I'm also a little nervous to go with a stick shift since I haven't driven stick in like twenty years. Maybe I can practice before the super snake is released. I would love to go for a ride with you, but I don't think we live close to each other. I'm

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
sure ya did :sleepy:

I'm on a wait list, I didn't preorder or anything, just like I did with my raptor. I was on a wait list for almost a year before I was able to order it.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Nice, get ready for sky high ADM's...Ford dealers are going to have a field day at $20K + ADM's... I spoke with a LFD who I know the GM well and he's considering MSRP on a GT500 but wants to wait until closer to release date (which likely means ADM)...

The Ford dealership said they won't mark it up since I've purchased a raptor from them and they said they don't mark up their vehicles. The general manager says it's bad business practice and don't believe in ripping off their customers.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
OahFMVM.jpg

Come to the dark side. muahahahaha.

a worked gt350 gets A lot more attention than most cars 2x or 3x the price. it also outruns them.

OTOH, it also gets a lot of looks from the crew in blue.

Stripes are for braggarts. :p

Last edited: