What was the last thing you listened to in your raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walk-Pantera a classic but gets me pumped still!
That's a good one. Have ”Cemetery Gates” by Pantera in my mix too

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Cool song, tplee. I enjoyed listening to it.
Is that snark, or did you actually listen to House of Pain, by Faster Pussycat? (can't just say "House of Pain” due to the annoying popularity of that "Jump Around" song--and I definitely don't want to be mistaken as someone who listens to that crap)

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good one. Have ”Cemetery Gates” by Pantera in my mix too

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Is that snark, or did you actually listen to House of Pain, by Faster Pussycat? (can't just say "House of Pain” due to the annoying popularity of that "Jump Around" song--and I definitely don't want to be mistaken as someone who listens to that crap)

Trust me I listened to it. I guess you could say I have an old soul, I love discovering and listening to older songs. Much respect for taking the thread seriously.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

My kingdom for a moderator. (Raptor not included.)

Frank, are we on the same planet? Couldn’t find it on YouTube or google....