What was the last thing you listened to in your raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whocares

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. What do you mean

Nice gun btw! Is that yours?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

You guys must really appreciate that sound when you first start it up...must sound nice

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Hi Ryan, you want to share?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

I see what you guys are doing

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Who’s excited for Dow 26k for tomorrow?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Btw guys, don’t go crazy over the popcorn. Make sure you’re counting your calories!!

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

You don’t want to get fat
yep,that's(glock 27) one of the many guns.can never have enough.lol

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the **** is this..

Who the **** is this? Read the title! What was the last thing you listened to in your raptor? So, here’s how you go about it. You either ignore it, answer it, or leave a retarded reply. You accomplished the third one, congrats! Have a nice day!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

yep,that's(glock 27) one of the many guns.can never have enough.lol

Cool!

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who the **** is this? Read the title! What was the last thing you listened to in your raptor? So, here’s how you go about it. You either ignore it, answer it, or leave a retarded reply. You accomplished the third one, congrats! Have a nice day!
!

I actually meant your ridiculous chain of posts..

it's kind of amazing you've posted so much in this thread without adding any music.. I think I remember there already being a music suggestion thread on here somewhere anyways.

Clearly I don't listen to any music because it already takes all my attention to keep my truck in its lane :flipthebird:

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually meant your ridiculous chain of posts..

it's kind of amazing you've posted so much in this thread without adding any music.. I think I remember there already being a music suggestion thread on here somewhere anyways.

Clearly I don't listen to any music because it already takes all my attention to keep my truck in its lane :flipthebird:

Are you saying you’re high/drunk while driving or you’re not that good of a driver?

And are you flipping me off there? That’s so adorable! Lol

I feel so terrible that it takes so much attention for you to keep your truck in its lane

Enjoy your new car btw! It’s really nice!

Are you going to keep the original wheels or get some custom ones?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Well, they’re usually like I’m a make some popcorn cause they think I’m a troll so that’s what I’m referring to. And no one was answering so I was trying to get them to talk lol

Last edited:

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
House of Pain (the song, not the annoying rap group) by Faster Pussycat.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made the mistake of thinking this thread would at least be taken somewhat semi-seriously.

Again, my mistake.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk