What I've found thus far......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the ENGINE BAY! WTF!!! Also reminded me to remove the UAW sticker. Amazing how you can have 15 QA depts and stuff like this gets through. The rubber band......behind and attached to the wires coming off the engine cover. The strap, right behind the fan.

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 132

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, a friend of mine who worked for Ford took me on to the Mustang assembly line (the line I toured has since been demolished), and there were signs up that had a caricature of a little French dude and encouraged the line workers to avoid "Napoleon Bonus-part".

Looks like they should have those signs on the F150 line... 'cause what you've got there are some gen-u-wine bonus parts.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you "F" up the little things, the big things will haunt you. Let's hope the airline mechanic sweats the 'little things'.

Well, we're not talking about aircraft here. These are pre runners. Wait until you spend a week beating on the truck off road. You'll find things stuck all over the top and bottom of the truck that you never thought you'd see......

A spare rubber band and piece of plastic really aren't things worth getting excited about and most definitely not worth starting a thread about, are they?