What Happened to Ruby Red??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly getting a new Raptor but when I went to build one on Ford's website Ruby Red is not an option? I currently have RR, and although I wouldn't have chosen this color if I were doing my own build back in 17', now that I have it it's my favorite color.

I know for the 18' run it was going to be late availability, but it's not showing up as even an option? I'm hoping they didn't end this color choice! Race Red just doesn't have the deep tri-coat color for me.

doberer

Reaction score
when I was prebuilding my options and such on the ford website it never showed as an option, only Race Red. But it is available. I am proof positive - I own an 18 with Ruby Red. Dealer only option or something when it is ordered.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somebody has a 2018 Ruby Red SCAB in my area. I can tell it's an 18 because it has the F150 ***** stamp on the tailgate.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody has a 2018 Ruby Red SCAB in my area. I can tell it's an 18 because it has the F150 ***** stamp on the tailgate.

I would understand a ***** stamp, if the young lady had a word search on a crossword puzzle tattooed back there. Something to stimulate the mind while looking that direction.

Carry on, pardon the interruption.

:hmmm2: