What is a fair price resale price for 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vipertom1970

Reaction score
It was an impulse purchase for a brand 2018 Raptor one month ago with 802A, twin moonroof, carbon fiber, Aluminum upgraded wheels, tail gate steps, seated second row seat, tech package, spray bed liner, Calijet seal and alarm, lead foot color.

I already put 1,300 miles on and I paid around $84,500 OTD inc. California sale tax.. I love the truck but I have way too many toys and like to move this out.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Mod, I just found a what's it worth section after this post so please move there if it's more appropriate. Sorry

Last edited:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd say about $68k or $2500 below whatever sticker is.

Sorry. But you won't recoup the ADM you paid.

And by the way. The mods only check in here about every 3 months. So don't count in them moving your thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vipertom1970

Reaction score
I tried to beat the tax deadline to write it off. Either Uncle Sam gets the $$$ or I get to screw around with this beautiful truck.

Last edited:

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars.com has 2736 GEN2's listed for sale new and used in the US . Good Luck. Only 832 GEN1's for sale.

Last edited:

Goflight2

Reaction score
In his defense, California is INSANE. I have spoken to at least 15 dealers, and they are all asking minimum of $10k over. Believe it or not, $5k over is considered a deal here.
They will not even talk to you about MSRP.
I have been emailing out of state dealers and will just either fly to drive home or have it shipped.
Or might wait for a 2019. Figure if I’m paying MSRP, might just see what gets added for next year. Either way, not buying from any dealer in CA.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the NorCal dealers want minimum 5k. And like mentioned before it’s a deal!