What did you do to your Raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a part number and cost? Does that use 3m tape?

Looks like you can get one from the Ford parts department for $63

https://www.partsmaven.com/ford/oem...xNTAmeT0yMDE3JnQ9cmFwdG9yJmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM=

Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking it'll be a worthwhile investment with the bugs down here in Texas.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Installed OEM Ford Rock chip protector

Are you getting any vibration at highway speeds? I've read on the F-150 forums that they were giving some owners problems.

Could you post a picture that shows the whole front? I have a black raptor too and think it blends in well and actually looks pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you can get one from the Ford parts department for $63

https://www.partsmaven.com/ford/oem...xNTAmeT0yMDE3JnQ9cmFwdG9yJmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM=

Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking it'll be a worthwhile investment with the bugs down here in Texas.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Are you getting any vibration at highway speeds? I've read on the F-150 forums that they were giving some owners problems.

Could you post a picture that shows the whole front? I have a black raptor too and think it blends in well and actually looks pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

No vibration at all. It blends in perfect and unless you are really looking for it, you don't even know its there. I think it looks awesome.

Make sure you have help installing. I used 3 guys. 1 on each side and me in the middle. I wanted it perfect.

Attachments

• Rock 2.jpg
    Rock 2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 83