Washing your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ceramic Coat it and you can wash it with a pressure washer and blow dry it. Or if that's too expense you can apply a good sealant every 6 to 12 months and pressure wash and blow dry with a leaf blower.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ceramic Coat it and you can wash it with a pressure washer and blow dry it. Or if that's too expense you can apply a good sealant every 6 to 12 months and pressure wash and blow dry with a leaf blower.

Might work ok for those with colors like white and silver, but that's not gonna fly for black trucks. I have a coating and keep it topped off with sealant, and pressure wash isn't enough to get all the dirt off.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
get in the bed to wash the back part of the roof. open the front door to get the front of the roof and one side of the windshield.

close the door, go to the other side. hose off; wash the rest of the truck and keep the previously washed panels wet. once you got all the soap off start blasting the water off with high speed air. dry / wax / polish as needed.

best plan is to let your delinquent gambler customers complete this task under your direct supervision in exchange for you forgiving part of their debt. If you’re going to do this though, best to get the most out of it - go off roading the night before.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use OPT Optimum no rinse wash and wax on my black truck. I'm tall (6'3") so to do the roof I can just stand on the running board, and for the windshield I'll open a door and lean over. Been really happy with the results so far.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That is what I do on the top of my Ram currently. It is ceramic coated. I hit it with a foam cannon and pressure rinse. Roof looks perfect and a wash mit has not touched it in a year. I look forwad to the step on the raptor so I can get to the top middle part of hte windshiled, that is where I have issues with washing my Ram. Then again I am 6'2" and have long arms.