Want to order @ MSRP from anywhere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swa737

Reaction score
If you are a dealer or knows of a dealer who will place my order at MSRP, please PM me. I will pick up or have shipped.

Thank you for any assistance.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Same here. Tired of waiting for dealers in my area to get another allocation. Would gladly order from anywhere at msrp.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I wish you the best of luck you may have a somewhat hard time finding what you're looking for. Most dealers who have them on the lot aren't taking MSRP right now. You can use raptorfinder.com if you want to locate one that matches your specs that's for sale, but from my experience $3-5k over is generally best you'll find at least for now.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oc Welch Ford in Bluffton SC is where I got mine from at MSRP. It was on their lot when I happened to wonder by (I did not order it). Needless to say, I bought it. Chris Tiedman was my sales guy. I am happy with the experience I had.

Attachments

• C_Tiedman.jpg
    C_Tiedman.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Snakedriver

Reaction score
While I wish you the best of luck you may have a somewhat hard time finding what you're looking for. Most dealers who have them on the lot aren't taking MSRP right now. You can use raptorfinder.com if you want to locate one that matches your specs that's for sale, but from my experience $3-5k over is generally best you'll find at least for now.

I agree.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really not that hard. I found a dealer in San Antonio, one in Terrell, and one in Kansas. Just have to call and ask for MSRP. Some tell you to take a hike, but others will either say yes, or say no then call you back when you hang up the phone.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, if you inquire through a dealership's website, you'll get put on their mailing list. I've had to unsubscribe from 6 or 7 mailing lists so far. Also, I'm still getting missed calls from both Texas and Illinois numbers that I'm sure are from dealerships that previously told me they would only sell a Raptor at a $5k markup. I've got a truck coming in next Tuesday so I haven't bothered answering any of the calls, but they've been calling every few days for the past month or so.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really not that hard. I found a dealer in San Antonio, one in Terrell, and one in Kansas. Just have to call and ask for MSRP. Some tell you to take a hike, but others will either say yes, or say no then call you back when you hang up the phone.

Terrell TX? Which dealership? Randall Noe Ford?