GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vikingrl

Reaction score
McCoy Mills in Fullerton is 15k over on a Raptor that has been sitting on their lot for 10 weeks now.I offered 5k over several times over several weeks and won't budge.Salesman says owner has turned down 13k over.

I offered them 5k over also, lol

scantone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
g2

AutoNation Ford St. Pete Florida - $10,000.000 over msrp 5 in stock and looks like the same 5 from about a month ago when I was looking

Dartv8r

Reaction score
Simi Valley Ford wants 15K over and they told me they've sold 5 at that price. I find that hard to believe that average people shell out 15K for an f150 truck. All these California raptors are sitting at the lots and the only people paying for them at the markup prices are Pro athletes and celebrities and an occasional idiot. (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA we got too many of them in cali)
I've only seen ONE gen 2 raptor in So cal.

Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood wanted 30K over HAHAHA and they thought I was lying when I said you can get it at MSRP out of state. The sales guy told me it's an extremely limited production car so I politely told him to go on raptorfinder.com and define what he means by limited as they are cranking out about 90 a day lol.

All California dealers can go kick sand as they've lost my business on the last 2 cars I've bought. They all have raptors collecting dust and are delusional thinking this is some sort of a rare exotic.

VicSalinas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Town East Ford in Mesquite, TX was doing 10K over.... told them to get lost... then they offered 5k for Ruby Red or Silver if I was a "serious buyer". asked about the Black Raptor sitting on their lot- 10K... because its what everyone wants supposedly