GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these dealers will get what is coming to them. Demand is there but at those prices most normal people just say no. All the people willing to pay way over MSRP has happened.
They are paying flooring on all of them and real soon those prices will come down. They better hope Ford doesn't do something crazy to 18 to stop 17 sales. Sitting 60 days plus on that type of truck won't add up soon.

KomodoDragin

Reaction score
Capital Ford in Charlotte, NC and Fort Mill Ford in Fort Mill, SC. Both asking $10k over sticker. I told them both to take a long walk off a short pier. :flipthebird:

Bought from Hastings Ford in Greenville, NC. Paid sticker price. :biggrin:

1DXmk2

Reaction score
AutoNation Ford in Katy TX has a half dozen sitting on their lot (I've seen as many as 10) with 30 more in transit...everyone of them is 10k over and they won't budge off the price. They have apparently been buying up other dealers' allocations and delivered vehicles at MSRP and higher. Once they pay transport, they have little room to make money on them. Their pricing has really screwed up the market in the area.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Galpin Ford Los Angeles.
They sold 30 for 20-30k over msrp. Haha who can blame them right? Californians are suckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shoalbandit

Reaction score
Feyer Ford Edenton NC 10k over, we sold 2 for that so why not keep asking that, didn't want to budge

Relimb11

Reaction score
McCoy Mills in Fullerton is 15k over on a Raptor that has been sitting on their lot for 10 weeks now.I offered 5k over several times over several weeks and won't budge.Salesman says owner has turned down 13k over.