A video of my new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronco

Reaction score
So wanted to switch it up a little a show a video. Hope it works and sorry about rambling on. Original order date 9/12/16 from a MN dealer - waited until 12/28/16 and no VIN or build date so I lost patience and cancelled my MSRP order. Located the same vehicle I wanted in Iowa and still got MSRP. Build date was 1/4, delivered to dealer on 2/1. I picked it up on 2/2. I got lucky.

https://youtu.be/aVs0SKjJ9-g

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Truck looks great, and I like the CF and orange together. Congrats on finding a MSRP deal with Carbon. Hard to get. Next time hold that phone sideways though.

OP
OP
B

bronco

Reaction score
Truck looks great, and I like the CF and orange together. Congrats on finding a MSRP deal with Carbon. Hard to get. Next time hold that phone sideways though.

Ha ha! Will do. Once i get the detailing and paint protection i will take a glamour shot wide screen edition.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great deal and a beautiful truck. Sounds like you need your coffee first. lol
Just want to point out that may be Platinum did not have that much room in a Screw, thats not the case with both GENs 1&2 Raptors.
I saw the car seats in the back, looks like a twin situation to me. I am sure you already have a rule of "NO EATING or DRINKING" in dads new truck. lol
PS> I call my wires X5 a rolling trash can. (twins boys 13yo)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Awesome!
It’s well know, the black Raptors are faster.

Very much like mine. I don’t have the c/f or orange, or hood graphics, but I have the forged wheels.

great stuff.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So wanted to switch it up a little a show a video. Hope it works and sorry about rambling on. Original order date 9/12/16 from a MN dealer - waited until 12/28/16 and no VIN or build date so I lost patience and cancelled my MSRP order. Located the same vehicle I wanted in Iowa and still got MSRP. Build date was 1/4, delivered to dealer on 2/1. I picked it up on 2/2. I got lucky.

https://youtu.be/aVs0SKjJ9-g

Nice truck.... Shadow Black looks great.
Do you also have a Bronco? I have a 92.

OP
OP
B

bronco

Reaction score
Congratulations on a great deal and a beautiful truck. Sounds like you need your coffee first. lol
Just want to point out that may be Platinum did not have that much room in a Screw, thats not the case with both GENs 1&2 Raptors.
I saw the car seats in the back, looks like a twin situation to me. I am sure you already have a rule of "NO EATING or DRINKING" in dads new truck. lol
PS> I call my wires X5 a rolling trash can. (twins boys 13yo)

Yeah, i have a wicked headcold..and filmed the video at like 1100 PM. My wife has a 2016 XC90 that is supposed to be the "kid hauler" and she treats that like a moving garbage can. Its painful to see it happen to such nice vehicles but I do my best to clean her vehicle as well. I got the hand me down 2012 X3 M-Sport that was the old kid hauler and was able to salvage/save it from her. That's now my downtown car so i don't have parking ramp anxiety or any of that crap to worry about. Its funny you mention the food. I stopped for a soda driving the raptor home when i bought it and my dad had came along for the ride. We were in the store and he reached for a Rice Krispy bar and i told him NO! The store clerk laughed.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Nice truck.... Shadow Black looks great.
Do you also have a Bronco? I have a 92.

I used to have an 85 full size. 300 straight 6. Granny low 4 spd manual tranny. Put that in 4 LOW, first gear and it turned into a billy goat. Came with an AM radio, manual locks and windows. Red vinyl seats. Truck was a charcoal color. Hell, it also had the high beam switch on the floor..some people may not even remember that! Ha ha. Engine ticked like a timex but that truck was indestructible and so easy to work on everything yourself. I traded it off on my first brand new ford F150 back in 97 and am still pissed to this day that I got rid of it (sold it with 166K miles on it). I could have done an engine swap and really turned it into a restored "classic". Especially now that the new Broncos are going to be making a comeback...

skoop

Reaction score
Since two car garages have a standard width. Any concerns parking with the other vehicle in there also?