V8 Raptor now available... sort of

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's see it jump and fly through some whoops then we can compare it to a raptor. Just because it looks like one (barely) doesn't mean it is one. And I've always hated how everyone wants everything to look like a raptor because the only thing that looks good as a raptor is a raptor. Fakes are always easy to spot, usually aren't well made, and don't look right.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see it jump and fly through some whoops then we can compare it to a raptor. Just because it looks like one (barely) doesn't mean it is one. And I've always hated how everyone wants everything to look like a raptor because the only thing that looks good as a raptor is a raptor. Fakes are always easy to spot, usually aren't well made, and don't look right.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• e6d26379813f5ce630f54fc21a2671c1.jpg
    e6d26379813f5ce630f54fc21a2671c1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Ford F-150 Raptor is a giant compromise that people buy almost solely because of its “image.

Typical Jalopnik. I bet there is a lot of "great" engineering in that setup.

I will pass as I'm happy with my "compromise" truck.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

This company is local in AZ I've seen these horrific things in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk