GEN 2 Updated Noise Finally Fixed!!! 5 weeks in and out of Dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Cabo San Lucas Ford- Didn't really know but his eyes got as big as bowling balls... cut

Mossy Ford, San diego... did a **** poor job had it for a week took no serious look into it brushed it off as "Turbo Waste Gates" I laughed very hard at the Mechanic asking if he was serious and drove it Straight to North County Ford.

North County Ford- Actually put a real life Mechanic on it with tools and everything... And Found... A VAC check valve leak causing the front Hubs to get some serious damage. Replaced front left Axel, Both outer Hubs, Inner Actuators and replaced the ABS Sensors.

Noise is Gone!!! Now everyone if you start hearing rattling sounds, its this and i just saved you weeks of your blood boiling...

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hey congrats man!! Glad you didn't get stuck in Mexico with it. I don't understand why these people don't try to fix the cars the first time... they act like they don't get paid from ford for the work being done under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cabo San Lucas Ford- Didn't really know but his eyes got as big as bowling balls... cut

Mossy Ford, San diego... did a **** poor job had it for a week took no serious look into it brushed it off as "Turbo Waste Gates" I laughed very hard at the Mechanic asking if he was serious and drove it Straight to North County Ford.

North County Ford- Actually put a real life Mechanic on it with tools and everything... And Found... A VAC check valve leak causing the front Hubs to get some serious damage. Replaced front left Axel, Both outer Hubs, Inner Actuators and replaced the ABS Sensors.

Noise is Gone!!! Now everyone if you start hearing rattling sounds, its this and i just saved you weeks of your blood boiling...
A real mechanic with tools. Love it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get my oil change at North County Ford. They are the first Ford service department I have ever had a good experience with. Haven't been able to buy a vehicle from them yet though.