GEN 2 Unlocking the doors with the keyless fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive had my new raptor for about a week and I've been loving it... big step up from my gen 1.

Ive been trying to figure out the keyless unlocking on my truck. I was surprised when I got the truck the rear doors don't unlock when you grip the handle... was expecting them to. I read on f150 forum that you can set the truck up so that if you grab the drivers door handle once it unlocks drivers, but then if you quickly grab it again it unlocks all doors. This would be the next best option since the back doors have sensors but I can't seem to get the truck to do this... I have tried both unlocking options in the advanced settings.

Any ideas for me to get this to work? If it doesn't... anyone installed sensors on the back door handles too?

Thanks,
Grant

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the only other option is to unlock all doors with the first pull, that's how mine is setup, should be able to change it on the dash.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would prefer the double pull option I explained above... would be a little safer not to unlock all doors u less I mean to. That might be my only option tho!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
it’s at least in the ’17 owner’s manual, and I would suppose the ’18 too.

I had the opposite; I don’t want all 4 doors opening on door handle unlock but the passenger door always does this. Driver’s side is configurable.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it’s at least in the ’17 owner’s manual, and I would suppose the ’18 too.

I had the opposite; I don’t want all 4 doors opening on door handle unlock but the passenger door always does this. Driver’s side is configurable.

weird... i looked in the manual but didnt find anything about this... might have to look again.

right now it seems my only 2 options are either have drivers door unlock drivers door only or unlock all doors.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
weird... i looked in the manual but didnt find anything about this... might have to look again.

right now it seems my only 2 options are either have drivers door unlock drivers door only or unlock all doors.

That’s what I’ve found to be the 2 available options.