Under MSRP deal in iowa?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stumbled across a pic on instagram the other day.. googled the dealer and found this..

New 2017 Ford F-150 For Sale | Hudson IA

magnetic all kinds of goodies.. internet price of 65,693.. ran the vin and the window sticker is 69,220.

could be too good to be true... but maybe it'll help someone out!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I may have already found that one, I want to say it was a sold unit (if I recall properly).

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of dealers post on Autotrader's, etc with msrp, but when you call, they make up some bs and said it was sold and another is available with $5k mark up.

firsttimeford

Reaction score
It's sold, I live close to their and went and seen it in person. Salesman said the person who bought it is in no hurry to pick it up. WTF?

OP
OP
Copp5

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's sold, I live close to their and went and seen it in person. Salesman said the person who bought it is in no hurry to pick it up. WTF?

well sh*t that's no good... they're seeking attention just like a female

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove by there on Monday and didn't see it. Maybe it's been picked up?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Not picking up until next month.

Also, dealer said, "oh, it is a mistake being under MSRP, we only sell at MSRP. But, we're glad this mistake led you to us...."