TX dealers with LFgrey Scab? allocation @MSRP or below?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
veterans Ford in Metarie, LA will sell you a raptor for sticker and will arrange a courtesy delivery ( the cost of this depends on what your local dealer will charge).

it would, however, be a great justification to visit new orleans and do the drive home. ( one way flights on southwest can be had for under $100). Its a $33 uber ride to the dealership from MSY. If i'm in town, I'm happy to come get you at the airport and hit some lunch or something. ( a lot of kind souls from houston REALLY helped me out after katrina. I'm happy to return the favor.)

If you decide to reach out to them, ask for carlos. he was my sales rep and is really awesome and easy to deal with. ( tell him Dave that bought the magnetic raptor sent you).

My total time in the dealership from walking in the door to leaving with the truck was under 2 hours. It was a world of difference when compared to the dealership experience when buying my gt350. Vet's ford has absolutely earned any of my future business.

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro, I'm in Houston too and been shopping around cheapest I found was 1k over MSRP, and in Louisiana found some for MSRP...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a dealer that has some for MSRP around Houston if you're interested. They are fully loaded CrewCabs though (Not what I'm looking for)

pm me if interested

16pawshouston

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2018 Raptor in magnetic at Gullo Ford (45 Conroe/Woodlands) yesterday and it was a great experience. Ask for Daryle Nelson. No BS, super nice guy. Glad I made the drive from Houston.

stuka

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2018 Raptor in magnetic at Gullo Ford (45 Conroe/Woodlands) yesterday and it was a great experience. Ask for Daryle Nelson. No BS, super nice guy. Glad I made the drive from Houston.

Good to know since I am from the Woodlands, will hit him up.

Tommie Vaugh wanted markup, the guy over the phone didn't say how much, just that he would get back after he check with his boss, and never did.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Gullo ford in Conroe. Chris Hawk is my sales guy. MSRP for the truck with no BS add ons. I ordered it in Oct it is being built now and I should have it before Christmas.