GEN 2 Two Raptors on lot FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just letting anyone know, a black and blue Screw at Bozard ford in St Augustine FL. I got mine there they are usually close to MSRP. Ask for Carlos. Black has beads blue is reg wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey just letting anyone know, a black and blue Screw at Bozard ford in St Augustine FL. I got mine there they are usually close to MSRP. Ask for Carlos. Black has beads blue is reg wheels.

I bought my gen 1 there, they are good to work with.

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was MSRP so I can't say for sure they are doing that for everyone. But they owed me a favor.

Bought mine there a few weeks back. Paid $3750 over and everyone there repeatedly claimed it was the lowest price any customer has ever paid for a 2017 RAPTOR at that store.

You paid MSRP? How did you manage that brother? They were willing to walk from the deal than give me a lower price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine there a few weeks back. Paid $3750 over and everyone there repeatedly claimed it was the lowest price any customer has ever paid for a 2017 RAPTOR at that store.

You paid MSRP? How did you manage that brother? They were willing to walk from the deal than give me a lower price.

They owed me a favor for a bad deal in the past

Gerard66

Reaction score
I will be picking mine up from Bozard in late October. Ordered Lead Foot SCREW w/options and delivery it came to $65,700. I paid $62,300 due to military program and ford military rebates. I was also able to avoid dealer fee.