Trying to order a 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
I have been calling around Ohio trying to order/build a 2018 Raptor and they keep saying they can't. But it seems others around the country are doing it. Has anyone had any luck in Ohio building one? On top of the that, no one seems to understand DORA (dealer order acknowledgment receipts) and that people are getting them from their dealers as proof. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I have been calling around Ohio trying to order/build a 2018 Raptor and they keep saying they can't. But it seems others around the country are doing it. Has anyone had any luck in Ohio building one? On top of the that, no one seems to understand DORA (dealer order acknowledgment receipts) and that people are getting them from their dealers as proof. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!

I have yet to see someone show a picture of a 2018 Dora I would like to see it too. But you will most likely have to broaden your search for dealers and start calling out of state obviously the closer states first.... for example on my 2017 couldn't find one in or near Az for msrp or get one ordered period so I ended up getting one all the way out in Mississippi. Hope you find something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to see someone show a picture of a 2018 Dora I would like to see it too. But you will most likely have to broaden your search for dealers and start calling out of state obviously the closer states first.... for example on my 2017 couldn't find one in or near Az for msrp or get one ordered period so I ended up getting one all the way out in Mississippi. Hope you find something.

I'm in Tucson and in the early stages of searching for an order on a 2018.
Already crossed out local dealers.
Hope I don't end up all the way in MS but I'll do it if I have to. I have family there. Fly in and road trip back!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have yet to see someone show a picture of a 2018 Dora I would like to see it too.

2018RaptorDora.png

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I'm in Tucson and in the early stages of searching for an order on a 2018.

Already crossed out local dealers.

Hope I don't end up all the way in MS but I'll do it if I have to. I have family there. Fly in and road trip back!

Well if you become interested in MS at some point send me a PM and I'll see if I can get you hooked up. And that's what I did truck was fun to drive back and it was broken in by the time I got home [emoji1303].

Thank you! Glad to see there's some movement and not just talking by the dealers.

OP
OP
J

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll start checking around the Midwest...but I never thought of going further away and then taking the time to break it in on the way home! That could be a fun weekend trip alone...

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

One more thing...if anyone is interested :
I did call the Raptor Assault Course in Utah and they are offering it for the 2018's!

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my 2018 DORA - ignore the hand-written notes. Top and bottom have been chopped off.

Attachments

• dora 001.jpg
    dora 001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 170