GEN 2 Trump Plans to Use the 2017 Ford Raptor as Presidential Limousine – “Raptor One”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Trump Plans to Use the 2017 Ford Raptor as Presidential Limousine – “Raptor One”

Considering Donald Trump’s recent string of outlandish remarks on topics including immigration, foreign policy, and the world economy, his latest plan is pretty tame by comparison. Trump has gone on record saying that if he’s elected president, the presidential limousine will no longer be a vehicle based on a General Motors platform – The Beast. He plans to incorporate the next-generation Ford Raptor with its twin turbocharged V6 as a symbol of American engineering, gumption, and just plain badass-ness.

“GM has had a monopoly on the presidential motorcade for way too long. The lack of competition is un-American and it’s time for a change,” said Trump. “That is why, when I become president, the Ford Raptor will be my official presidential state car. It’s going to be unstoppable, it will impress everyone who sees me coming down the road. My motorcade will be the greatest motorcade the world has ever seen. Oh, and you want to know something else? The presidential Raptor will have a big American flag painted right on roof, so you don’t forget what we’re all about. It’s time to make this country great again, and the Ford Raptor is the perfect vehicle for that.”

After some research, we could not determine if the president gets a say in his presidential state car, but the new Raptor would certainly get people’s attention. All of the details have not yet been released. Will the “Raptor One” be powered by the same twin turbo V6 as the upcoming 2017 Raptor? Will it use the new 10-speed automatic transmission?

Maybe Trump is on to something after all… The next generation of the 2017 Raptor will utilize a heavier frame and beefed up suspension components. With some modification, this platform should be able to handle heavy armor and other equipment required to keep the POTUS secure. If a quick off-road getaway is needed to save the next president, the Raptor would do the job nicely.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.

Anyone ever seen the current state car in person though? It would dwarf a Raptor. It's basically a medium duty truck that's been stretched out and profiled to look like a limo. They don't call it The Beast for nothing.