GEN 2 Trucks showing up at dealers lots and not on Ford online Inventory search...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the ford web site everyday doing an inventory search. I have found 16 '17 Raptors ON DEALERS LOTS AND NOT on Fords Inventory Search. WTH???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup a dealer about 10 miles from me just got one in yesterday. Not showing up on Fords site or their site. Unsold and asking $10k over. I'm friends with the service manager and he sent me pics of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Only one explanation here...

4d9.jpg

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably retail order units. They don't show on our dealer vehicle locator source either.

They don't have to be sold for a dealer to order it as a retail. Normally a retail order unit would get pulled and built before a stock order. I say normally because as we know this isn't necessarily the case with the Raptors.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably retail order units. They don't show on our dealer vehicle locator source either.

They don't have to be sold for a dealer to order it as a retail. Normally a retail order unit would get pulled and built before a stock order. I say normally because as we know this isn't necessarily the case with the Raptors.

Ah makes sense, thanks for the clarification 03'Darin