GEN 2 Truck order for MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a contact that has at least one allocation for MSRP. Offered it to fellow members and they declined so now I'm going public to help someone out. If you're interested PM me. Ill update the thread if it's taken. Let the chaos commence....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Are you talking about the salesman Casey Jones at JC Lewis Ford in GA that got blown up on Facebook today?

"2017 Ford Raptor!! 570-801-1695 call me I'll help ya get exactly what you want!! No mark up whatever the window sticker says is the price. Let's do this!! Call me — at JC Lewis Ford."

www.jcmotors.com

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Are you talking about the salesman Casey Jones at JC Lewis Ford in GA that got blown up on Facebook today?

"2017 Ford Raptor!! 570-801-1695 call me I'll help ya get exactly what you want!! No mark up whatever the window sticker says is the price. Let's do this!! Call me — at JC Lewis Ford."

www.jcmotors.com

Lmao no. It's a friend.. not some shady ass sales pitch.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Alright guys no more for now. Gotta talk to the dealer tomorrow to find out where they stand.