GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez. All this talk of what, when, how. Late availability? Where do you hear these things? I ordered mine, Avalanch, pretty loaded with 802A, CF, accents, tech pkg, roof, heated wheel, hood grafx, and a couple more things, taxes, documents, OTD for 68,475.30. It supposedly is #1573 put in the system and like every other one, is on the shelf. The ONLY thing that has been confirmed is that SCAB's are going down the line first. Even that isn't written in stone, but nothing else has been put in writing yet. I would love to see the proof of all this speculation though.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my SCREW in moments ago. 64K, heated steering wheel, heated seats, moonroof, carbon fiber pkg because I'm a baller, tailgate handle, 802A because I need luxury.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
prices don't look horrible based on this thread, hopefully the wait for you guys isn't too terrible