GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck should be arriving to the dealer this weekend. I am anticipating delivery within 10 days. Have to have it shipped from LA TO AZ. Hoping no issues with any sort of damage

rdz418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the sales manager at my dealership yesterday. Truck is supposed to be built the week of October 23rd. Ordered 7/20. Had to drop the beadlocks to get this date, as the rep told the sales manager they are on constraint. I did not get the CF, so I don't know the status of that option.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the sales manager at my dealership yesterday. Truck is supposed to be built the week of October 23rd. Ordered 7/20. Had to drop the beadlocks to get this date, as the rep told the sales manager they are on constraint. I did not get the CF, so I don't know the status of that option.

I ordered a 17 the first week of march, changed the order to an 18 on 6-5 and today I got a build week of October 30th. The GM at the dealership said they dropped the CF option or the build date would have been further down the road (I had instructed him to drop the CF if it was going to delay production).

TMart

Reaction score
Another excited prospective '18 SCREW owner here... kept CF, canned BL's per dealer's "advice"

Ordered 9/20, scheduled to be built week of 10/9 and ETA of 10/30 (from dealer)

The DRis

Reaction score
Got notice that my truck has been pulled for production. I order 7/14 from a dealer on OK. I have both BL and CF on my order. Dealer states expected delivery is last week of November, first week of December.

ETA: chatted with FP on Friday. My build week is scheduled 11/6. They have the VIN but said I need to get it from my dealer.

Last edited:

whan

Reaction score
Has anyone not received their DORA within 2 weeks of "placing order" with the dealer? When I looked around for MSRP deals, one dealer was able to do it although said it wouldn't be ready for ~6 months. I went ahead and placed the order but haven't received DORA yet (been 2 weeks), and when I asked he said he'd forward it when he received it

countryham

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 8/16/17, order didn't get pulled until 9/21/17. Never got an actual DORA, the dealer brought it home with all the other printouts for his daughter to use as scrap paper to color on.