GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have faith people!! I just got word that my truck was delivered to my dealer today and I plan to pick it up tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait. I ordered 8-16 and my truck has beadlocks and carbon fiber. Will post more when I get it!

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have faith people!! I just got word that my truck was delivered to my dealer today and I plan to pick it up tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait. I ordered 8-16 and my truck has beadlocks and carbon fiber. Will post more when I get it!

Congrats! You've had a long wait. You'll be one of very few that have those two options by the sounds of it. It seems like most people dropped those options due to the wait times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer emailed me and told me good news. Your order is in the scheduling Que and is priority 01. I have no clue what this means. Ordered 10-13-16
Dropped CF, but kept beadlocks. Is this anything to be excited about?

THORNTON

Reaction score
More Commodities issues

Ordered 2017 raptor in mid january. I was asdvised that the upgrade wheels were on hold, so i did not order them. Nows advised that carbon fiber is not available. Had them taken off order last week. Still no showing on the order tracking.

What am i doing wrong?

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. They say I should have my VIN mid March. Hopefully I have her by April sometime. I just went through this with my GT350 in the fall. Here we go again...

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About two weeks ago, I was told that my truck was scheduled to be built sometime during the week of 02/27 (next week). I just called Ford Performance this morning, and was told that it has been scheduled for next Thursday, 03/02. I was given an ETA to the dealer of somewhere between 03/16 and 03/22, and they were very clear that this was only "an estimate". If their estimate is accurate, it will be between 2-3 weeks from build date to delivery date which seems right in line with what other people have experienced (other than trucks built in October).

They say that to everyone, "only an estimate". I don't want to get you excited unnecessarily, but mine arrived 7 days before the ETA date in Southern IN :)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

My dealer emailed me and told me good news. Your order is in the scheduling Que and is priority 01. I have no clue what this means. Ordered 10-13-16

Ask him to provide a picture of the status from their system. If it says Unscheduled Clean, you are officially in the system and it's just a matter of time until you get a VIN and build date. You can also get the same info from FordService on FB or f150forum.com ....

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you are Priority 1, that means Ford is / has pulled your order to schedule or has scheduled. Dealer can only go as low a Priority 10. Congrats.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Ordered 2017 raptor in mid january. I was asdvised that the upgrade wheels were on hold, so i did not order them. Nows advised that carbon fiber is not available. Had them taken off order last week. Still no showing on the order tracking.

What am i doing wrong?

Not doing anything wrong and not sure where you are looking for order tracking so can't help there. Some go fast and some go slow....you are not in the slow group yet. :)