GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised that options parts, are available in the market and not at the factory? Not sure how that happens.

calmsoul

Reaction score
Raptor Dealers at MSRP

Anyone know of dealerships who will still take an order at MSRP? Cheapest i have found in TX is $2500.

Panthers1521

Reaction score
Many people are getting them at MSRP. Its not a limited truck. But the dealers are in business in to make money. It took me a couple of weeks and going into dealers and talking with managers. Calling is a waste of time.

raptor 17

Reaction score
rust underneath

went to crossroadslumberton ford at looked at a white raptor on there website , underneath a lot of rust yal fellows check it out and tell if that's normal to sell a brand new truck like that also it might have been one of those first runs that sat in the snow lol .. just a thought . also there one of these 10k over msrp criminals

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many people are getting them at MSRP. Its not a limited truck. But the dealers are in business in to make money. It took me a couple of weeks and going into dealers and talking with managers. Calling is a waste of time.

Yes many are "ordering" trucks at MSRP. A lot of dealers used their allocations to sell on the lot, and most if not all are at ADM....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Anyone know of dealerships who will still take an order at MSRP? Cheapest i have found in TX is $2500.
I searched auto trader with a 300 or 500 mile radius from my house. Then you can sort by price. Most list MSRP and then there asking price. The ones that just list MSRP are the dealers you want to contact. I bought mine from Moses Ford in WV and they have 2 listed on there web site now. Mine does not have a VIN yet. They are both optioned well and I think theres a black and blue truck. I have no idea if they are sold. They were on there site last nite. They do not sell over MSRP. Ask for Daniel

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a black SCrew in Key West with 5k over MSRP on sticker HOWEVER sales guy said "i've sold two here and they ended up selling for MSRP so that's what this will probably go for." Just a lead :)

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a black SCrew in Key West with 5k over MSRP on sticker HOWEVER sales guy said "i've sold two here and they ended up selling for MSRP so that's what this will probably go for." Just a lead :)

The same salesman that said all moonroofs leak and thats why they dont sell moonrof vehicles?

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be an odd request, but does anyone have access to check a VIN number to see if this truck is registered to anyone? Reason for the request is I have a feeling that my dealership sold my truck to someone else, and told me a lie.
Thanks to anyone that can help.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be an odd request, but does anyone have access to check a VIN number to see if this truck is registered to anyone? Reason for the request is I have a feeling that my dealership sold my truck to someone else, and told me a lie.
Thanks to anyone that can help.

I don't have that access but would love to hear the story