Transmission Update!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my Raptor on 12/30, it was built on 11/15 passed all inspection and shipped straight to Colorado.. as far as I know, this was not one of the many on Ramp 59..

I was discouraged the first month or two with the choppy shifts! Now that I've owned it 4 months and the Truck has 1300 miles on it - the transmission and entire truck is flawless!! To those who have had concerns with the shifting, I would give it at least 1000 miles to get completely broken in! Nice job FORD!!

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 131

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Zero problems with my all new second generation Raptor. Lighter by 500 lbs, more horsepower and torque, better transmission, interior, tech, better looking.....AH but JEEEZ it doesn't sound as good as the first one :lol2:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my truck, but the 1st to third sometimes sucks. I know it does depend on ones driving. But just driving in a parking lot it does raise its head from time to time. I still love the truck though. I can not wait till the next upgrade from ford on the raptor. My truck is only one month old, and will not downgrade from this truck in the future.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero problems with my all new second generation Raptor. Lighter by 500 lbs, more horsepower and torque, better transmission, interior, tech, better looking.....AH but JEEEZ it doesn't sound as good as the first one :lol2:

your *** is showing...

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I purchased my Raptor on 12/30, it was built on 11/15 passed all inspection and shipped straight to Colorado.. as far as I know, this was not one of the many on Ramp 59..

I was discouraged the first month or two with the choppy shifts! Now that I've owned it 4 months and the Truck has 1300 miles on it - the transmission and entire truck is flawless!! To those who have had concerns with the shifting, I would give it at least 1000 miles to get completely broken in! Nice job FORD!!

Glad it settled in for you. Enjoy!