Trade my Avalanche Grey appliqué tailgate for your non-applique tailgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in or near Missouri want to trade their Avalanche Grey non-applique tailgate for mine with the appliqué? I would trade for $250 difference to me. That's half of what they cost as an option at MSRP. I'm hoping that someone wanted the appliqué but got a truck that didn't have it. I am in the opposite position. Private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

Speedy3

Reaction score
Anyone in or near Missouri want to trade their Avalanche Grey non-applique tailgate for mine with the appliqué? I would trade for $250 difference to me. That's half of what they cost as an option at MSRP. I'm hoping that someone wanted the appliqué but got a truck that didn't have it. I am in the opposite position. Private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

Wish it was silver. Good luck!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hell yes I am interested

Two small issues

ETA is 3/17

Plus I am 7600miles away

phirinc

Reaction score

If you are still want to around early March when I get mine, I would. I would make the trip from Nashville. The day I decided to get the applique, the area rep already put the order in and said I couldn't change it.

OP
OP
J

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are still want to around early March when I get mine, I would. I would make the trip from Nashville. The day I decided to get the applique, the area rep already put the order in and said I couldn't change it.

Get in touch with me when yours comes in. We can swap if I still have it. Forgot to mention that mine has the step. Does yours?