Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor 17

Reaction score
it left out Michigan I don't think they use csx rail cars up there but maybe how would I get the car # ford service will drop u hints but not tell u exactly where it is

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it left out Michigan I don't think they use csx rail cars up there but maybe how would I get the car # ford service will drop u hints but not tell u exactly where it is

Hey, my truck was on a CSX car. If you call or go see your dealer he can give you the rail car number. There is also a number to call and check UP rail cars. What area are you in, most of the east coast and Texas to Florida are CSX cars.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got car # says its in atalanta ga

Cool! Where did you get yours from? If it does like mine it will end up at Dixiana near Columbia to be unloaded at the shipper. It took two days to come from Atlanta. My truck is there now and Dealer says I should have it by Wednesday or Thursday! I sure hope so! What color did you get? I got the Lightening Blue screw, 802A, hood and bed graphics, standard rims, and all the bells and whistles! No carbon fiber!

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, my truck was on a CSX car. If you call or go see your dealer he can give you the rail car number. There is also a number to call and check UP rail cars. What area are you in, most of the east coast and Texas to Florida are CSX cars.

Mine is also on a rail car heading for Greenville.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what it means when it says Dispatched and a date on it on the info from the palsapp under status? Thanks.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a hot deal on a 2017 Raptor ,Charcoal smoke effect grey. Got a real nice pop in the sun .

Attachments

• 16998968_1683778378304955_6152476411658676395_n.jpg
    16998968_1683778378304955_6152476411658676395_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 199

HGguy

Reaction score
New to the forum, having a good time with it. FWIW, My order (Magnetic Scab) was placed 2/13. Using the Facebook IM method using order number, dealer number and my last name I received a reply in less than 2 hours that my order was in the "Ordering Process" stage. Not any more than I expected to hear but better than what I was seeing on COTUS. Thanks for putting this info up here.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow. I already have my window sticker. What is the best way for me to confirm whether or not it gets built tomorrow? Do I have to call or is there a way to check online somehow? I used the ETIS link in the first post but it doesn't seem to offer much information. I'm not sure if that's because it hasn't been built yet, or if it's not the right source for this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk