Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd not choose what you buy based upon future sale but if or when you sell it you'll have a much smaller audience, but when you find 'the guy' who wants the supercab he'll have fewer choices.

Yah, doing a trade in on my 2011 supercab for the 2018(if it can ever come in) when we were discussing what they were going too give me for mine he said hard to tell what there worth because there are none out there to compare to. I told him there you go it's are rare truck and you should give me more. He laugh and said that's not how it works.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wait is unbearable :yucky:. Since the build a few weeks ago on this site https://palsapp.com/ it was showing origin: Dearborn, Destination:Null. Since last week it now shows origin: city name were my dealer is and destination is the dealer name. Status pending. I assume this means it's now sitting in the train yard in my dealers city waiting to be picked by a truck to bring it to the dealer. Can someone confirm? Don't want to assume and get hopes up and find out it's still actually in Dearborn since that status for Dearborn is also still pending.

Red1313

Reaction score
Hey all,
My SCAB finished production on 8/12. From lot in Michigan, via train, to lot in Phoenix AZ - anyone have a recent comp? Ordered May 20th and I’m truly inpatient. I think the folks at Ford Performance chat are sick of me...

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
My SCAB finished production on 8/12. From lot in Michigan, via train, to lot in Phoenix AZ - anyone have a recent comp? Ordered May 20th and I’m truly inpatient. I think the folks at Ford Performance chat are sick of me...

I feel your pain. Mine was order May 15th and built end of July. Still no truck. With today technology there is no reason we can't get better tracking. Ford should allow us to access the GPS on the FordPass app.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told this is a valid order. Somewhat off the subject though , where it says 17 inch forged aluminum wheels.......If those are the upgraded wheels shouldn’t they say beadlock? I’m a little confused here as this is an $1895 upgrade so I would think it would have to be? Thanks .Also if some of y’all can think of anything that I might’ve missed I would appreciate if you would pass it along.

vhudoo

Reaction score
I was told this is a valid order. Somewhat off the subject though , where it says 17 inch forged aluminum wheels.......If those are the upgraded wheels shouldn’t they say beadlock? I’m a little confused here as this is an $1895 upgrade so I would think it would have to be? Thanks .Also if some of y’all can think of anything that I might’ve missed I would appreciate if you would pass it along.

The forged wheels are the beadlocks. Not sure if they are beadlock capable, like if you have to purchase a ring kit for them or if they are beadlocks out of the box.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well he told me these were the upgraded wheels. I think I want to stay with the 17 inch just from a performance standpoint. I have seen some good looking ones on this site in the last day or two.Makes me wonder if I should just get the basic ones and switch them out when it arrives

BudTX

Reaction score
Well he told me these were the upgraded wheels. I think I want to stay with the 17 inch just from a performance standpoint. I have seen some good looking ones on this site in the last day or two.Makes me wonder if I should just get the basic ones and switch them out when it arrives

I ordered the basic ones for that same reason, and ended up liking the look. I haven't had the need to air down below 26 psi (and that was just for sand driving), so the beadlocks have not been necessary yet.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there has been talk that the window sticker service doesn't work anymore but I was just able to pull my window sticker.

Build date of 09/08/2018! Ready to start ramping some speed bumps!