Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did your sticker fill out? Was it what you ordered?

30 March...blend date was 8 apr but FP chat said it was in production as of yesterday. It was exactly what i ordered. I would say sticker shows approx 5-10 days prior to build date. As for your ETA on delivery date, i was told by FP chat thats more of an estimate that usually isn’t correct. I’m in ohio though, not far from Dearborn, Mich where they are built so i’m hoping that figures in to a quicker delivery just based on distance.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chat with Ford Performance Parts and its

In Production

Delivery to dealer the first week of May

Ordered 22 Dec 2017 - a long time ago.

My dealer has a Black Raptor on the lot delivered last week to him, and its 5K above sticker, which is 5K over what I have on paper to buy my Raptor.

Brien H

Reaction score
Quick update on my order from Ford Performance chat earlier today:

2018 SuperCrew, Lightning Blue, 802A, Tech, Bead Locks, CF, Accent Package, Spray in liner, heater rear seats, moon roof

Ordered 12/30/2017
VIN Assigned 03/01/2018
Build Week (as of 03/01/2018) was the week of 04/23/2018
Scheduled Build Day (as of 04/06/2018) is 04/28/2018
Estimated Dealer Delivery 05/09/2018 to 05/15/2018

So it's looking like 4.5-5 months from the order date to delivery.

No window sticker yet, but I'll update when it's in the system.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chat with Ford Performance Parts and its

In Production

Delivery to dealer the first week of May

Ordered 22 Dec 2017 - a long time ago.

My dealer has a Black Raptor on the lot delivered last week to him, and its 5K above sticker, which is 5K over what I have on paper to buy my Raptor.

Window sticker filled out with all the correct info, on Friday night, one week before the blend date on the sticker.

So according to ford performance chat, its in the factory being built, and he will see the status change when the “in production” status changes.

nmjayhawk

Reaction score
My truck arrived yesterday. I will pick it up tomorrow. What's interesting is that the base price went up $95 from the time I ordered it until now. I'm not sure what increased though.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck arrived yesterday. I will pick it up tomorrow. What's interesting is that the base price went up $95 from the time I ordered it until now. I'm not sure what increased though.

Same here, the base price is up $95 on the sticker that filled out last friday night, but all the options i ordered are exactly the same $ amount.

Dealer should honor my otd price he gave me.

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the estimated time to get a VIN assigned? I'm a month in and I still don't have a VIN. Just got off the phone with Ford Performance and they see the order but they're saying they have no clue when it will be assigned a VIN.

911Monte

Reaction score
Take a look at the truck order discussion thread. People have put their order dates, vin date, build, delivery to get an approximation. For example I ordered mine at the dealer on February 25, 2018. My sales representative gave me my vin and estimated build week (week of May 7) on April 12. He expects delivery sometime in June. It will vary, but generally it may just sit in unscheduled clean for a month or two.

wcberry

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a Raptor from Military Autosource? They are on US Military bases overseas. I did and received a Ford Order number that is 6 digits instead of 4. I was trying to track the order but as I understand it, it should be a 4 digit number as. But, since they are not a true Ford dealer, I’m guessing they do it different somehow. Anyway, has someone done this and been able to track it before getting a VIN?

infantrytroop22

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck using Etis to track their truck post-build? It will pull up my truck, but does not give me any info. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...