Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting updates on where your truck is located? Mine was built on 9/25 and all Ford Performance Chat can tell me is "ETA to the dealer is 10/8 - 10/14".

stewartnm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP chat has told me the location of my truck the last couple times I’ve asked them. Mine is on a train, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Any help tracking via Canadian National Railways? I have the car #. I tried the CNR site and you have to have an account in order to track a shipment. Seems weird that CNR is moving vehicles from Michigan to Oregon?

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question. Can a DORA be generated without allocation? My dealer is asking for a $5k deposit via wire transfer once DORA is generated. I'm ok with that so long as there is actually allocation for the truck.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My build date was 12/4; the app updated this evening to indicate 'Dispatched' along with a freight bill #.

y4meYRwY6YH3d7hP-IK_At91hQOGJlR2mq0vwF3M9kUUJNIY5v25ZxOtEfVRlDCJnUlJsWWIXYaNF6-pb-E2xTfrLFWAi9pdLmwscyfyD50i-FhB9ON7YCxkt4tGDkHGoMXLRZSunconYliQzTSOskfvLuKRJT18u_byhZpeeBmkyZv3MzYEwghRdb-2Ljw0taAv1fLjX2mQktyREZksxJ5vw

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated to indicate delivered this morning at 7:05am along with a delivery receipt. It appears this JCT Pals Portal tracking tool does update in near real-time.