Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Looks like a different freight bill #, so hopefully it is an actual tracking number and not just a placeholder.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all ten-speed transmissions where in limbo and now shipping good luck seem's to be on a roll now.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supposedly, yu can check in route shipping with this tool.

http://palsapp.com/

I received a similar note.... origin does state DEARBORN, NULL in destination, there is a Freight Bill #, Status is PENDING

If anyone begins to get more data using this, post up.

This would apply most to orders noted CONVOY, although my dealer mentioned the trucks he received come via Rail, then Truck FWIW

Last edited:

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a great laugh...

I called the local terminal for the trucking company... was told there are 16k of these trucks that people are looking for. They've been moved so many times that no one knows where they are.

"Yours is in a place I've never heard of - on hold in ZD stage". Good luck.

Hahahaha...

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I ran the VIN of 3 Raptors for sale on eBay that are ON THE GROUND at dealerships and each vehicle's status is PENDING? What gives? Does this convoy tracking tool mean anything??

Last edited:

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I ran the VIN of 3 Raptors for sale on eBay that are ON THE GROUND at dealerships and each vehicle's status is PENDING? What gives? Does this convoy tracking tool mean anything??

So I made up a VIN and it did not work so I assume that it might mean something. Maybe its just never updated. :win:

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Facebook Raptor forum a guy had been checking the palsapp.com site in the morning and checked after noon and finally got it to fill in with all the information. Since he lives only about 2 hours from Dearborn the truck was delivered to his dealer that day.
So it looks like the site does work.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Facebook Raptor forum a guy had been checking the palsapp.com site in the morning and checked after noon and finally got it to fill in with all the information. Since he lives only about 2 hours from Dearborn the truck was delivered to his dealer that day.
So it looks like the site does work.

I also did a search for Raptors within a 50 mile radius of Dearborn. Then, I plugged the VIN's into palsapp.com. I was able to see shipping info for those trucks.

So I would assume that only trucks getting delivered direct from factory-dealer via truck will only have any kind of status on that tracking site.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford chat and a bunch of other sites do not work with Canadians. Probably because operators would have to be bilingual. So cannot even track a truck. You can call into a telephone call centre for a 1 hour hold if you are bored. So forget about it. It will be here eventually. And like has been said, dealers and factory are not getting paid until delivered.