Tracking Raptor with VIN after being shipped without dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
Is there a way to track our trucks once they are built and shipped, without using the dealer? Like a website where you input your VIN and it shows you ETA and where it currently is? Thanks

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I have been to that page, a lot. But someone had on here that they were actually tracking their order, showing when it shipped and where it currently was. That link doesn't show me, just my build and everything with it, unless I'm missing it somewhere. I had to ask my dealer, he said it shipped already, and to arrive by the first 2 weeks of january. Just looking for somewhere where i can track it.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. I have been to that page, a lot. But someone had on here that they were actually tracking their order, showing when it shipped and where it currently was. That link doesn't show me, just my build and everything with it, unless I'm missing it somewhere. I had to ask my dealer, he said it shipped already, and to arrive by the first 2 weeks of january. Just looking for somewhere where i can track it.

As far as I know, only the dealer can track the truck once it's shipped.