Tire pressures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's everyone running on their tires? Mine was delivered with 50psi. Lowered to 38 and yesterday raised to 41. Better ride at 38 in my opinion but a little squirrly when. Taking it over bumps.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Mine were delivered at 38 psi x 4 and I’ve left them there so far.
This is going to depend largely on how you drive and where.

I don’t think we’ll be concerned about rolling over the tire on the sidewall... Mine tend to start sliding before I’m rolling onto the sidewall and it doesn’t take a lot of work to break traction on these tires. Not a knock on the tires, they’re not F1’s, or Pilot Powers, their mission is a bit different. So far on the street mine have handled adequately at reasonable speeds under reasonable conditions.

To me the back of the truck feels too ready to break loose, but I’m wanting some more saddle time before messing with pressures.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also came at 50, which seems incredibly high to me. I will lower them to 38 today and see if it rides any differently.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to lower mine down to 38 when I got it. Was about 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really guys all you have to do is look at the door sticker and set them with a good air gauge to that recommended setting. Then adjust from there to your liking. Don't trust that the dealer or the factory set them correctly.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The purpose of the thread, and maybe I didn't detail properly, is to see what works best for people.