Tire pressure question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crashedwards

Reaction score
Newb question,

I have had my 2018 for 3 days now and when I picked it up it was at 48psi in the front and 47psi in the rear yet the pillar sticker says 38.

What is the correct pressure for everyday driving front and rear?

Thanks in advance...

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s kinda personal preference, I run the 38lbs and feel it’s the best of both ride and handling/mpg.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When new cars come off the truck and go through PDI some minimal wage wanna be tech airs them up to whats on the side wall not on the door sticker. Its not a Raptor exclusive thing, happens to most vehicles. Also seems like the same question is asked on here weekly.

OP
OP
C

Crashedwards

Reaction score
I tried the search at the top of the page which sends you to another site. I just realized the search feature is in the bar for each section.

Thanks for the info and I did drop them to 38 psi and it is a much better ride.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried the search at the top of the page which sends you to another site. I just realized the search feature is in the bar for each section.

Thanks for the info and I did drop them to 38 psi and it is a much better ride.

Some people run the rears even lower because it helps with the rear end's jitteriness.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the snowbelt for winter I run 35 32 in winter. At about 40 degrees F.