Tire Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ahuelsman1

Reaction score
What kind if tire cleaner do you use? Tried using west coast customs and it left like some kind of coating that peeled off in some spots

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, our Tire & Rubber Cleaner is the ticket to super clean tires! You will likely find that the first time you use the product, it will take a few applications and scrubbings to remove all the built-up dirt and oxidation. After that initial deep cleaning, just a quick spray, scrub and rinse will get your tires back to looking nice.

With the big tires on the Raptor, go for the Tire & Rubber Cleaner Collection, which has the spray bottle, gallon refill, and brush.

adams_tire_rubber_cleaner_16oz_gallon_brush.jpg

Some customers like the look of the clean rubber so much, they don't even use a tire dressing for appearance.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, stop making all these awesome products. Costing me a fortune and making me OCD about keeping it clean.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, our Tire & Rubber Cleaner is the ticket to super clean tires! You will likely find that the first time you use the product, it will take a few applications and scrubbings to remove all the built-up dirt and oxidation. After that initial deep cleaning, just a quick spray, scrub and rinse will get your tires back to looking nice.

With the big tires on the Raptor, go for the Tire & Rubber Cleaner Collection, which has the spray bottle, gallon refill, and brush.

View attachment 87268

Some customers like the look of the clean rubber so much, they don't even use a tire dressing for appearance.

Nice! I'm going to try this stuff. I live on a dirt road and tire dressings just attract dust and fling all over. This product sounds perfect for me as I like the look of clean rubber, but not artificially shiny tires.