Throttle jams in reverse anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grom107

Reaction score
So this happened a couple of times my throttle sometimes gets stuck when i put it in reverse and give it some gas. The car is getting constant output best comparison is it's as if cruise control is working. the actual pedal is not jammed. Shifting to neutral or park you can hear the engine is under slight load
I'm getting it checked out next week was wondering if anyone else ran into the same issue.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
So this happened a couple of times my throttle sometimes gets stuck when i put it in reverse and give it some gas. The car is getting constant output best comparison is it's as if cruise control is working. the actual pedal is not jammed. Shifting to neutral or park you can hear the engine is under slight load
I'm getting it checked out next week was wondering if anyone else ran into the same issue.

Others have reported this throttle hang in other situations here. This is one to keep tabs on for a resolution.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was evidence in the pedal commander thread.

Pedal commander is a 3rd party add-on that alters throttle input signals. Your original post made it sound like a known issue on stock raptors. Please post a link of others having this issue on unmodified raptors.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Good ole Sasquatch!

At least he's a consistent hater.

You have to give it credit, it does keep trying to pretend like it’s contributing to the forum when all it is really doing is trying to stir up **** when it doesn’t even own a raptor, much less an ecoboost.