Third time is the charm!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djsurace

Reaction score
Hello all, today I just received my order number! #3399, those 4 numbers make me happier than I've been in a while! Haha

It's been a pretty rough road to get to this point as I'm sure most of you can imagine! Prior to this order I have dealt with 2 dealerships. Both times I had credit ran, approval received, left deposits, etc... at the end of the day weeks after each order I was informed that their ford rep pulled their allocations. I'm sure that is ********. A lot of these dealerships don't seem to know what the hell is going on. Frustrating, but oh well.

Persistence was key (knock on wood)

For the first time since this journey began I've received and order number. I am located in NE Ohio, the dealership that helped me was Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield. My salesman was Bob "Bubba" Neenan. I called them on a whim Saturday afternoon and Bubba told me that they had actually just received one in stock. I couldn't get there fast enough, actually I pissed the wifey off because I dropped everything to get there! Once there I was allowed to see the truck, touch it, start it. I was in amazement. Absolutely beautiful in person. Anyways I then started to question them on allocations and orders and they confirmed with the owner that they still had open allocations. So I placed the order. Supercrew, 802a dual roof, and spray in liner. Tax title out the door $69,035! (Sold at msrp)

Now I know we have some time before we get it, but I am happy and feel relieved to know that one has my name on it!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, today I just received my order number! #3399, those 4 numbers make me happier than I've been in a while! Haha

It's been a pretty rough road to get to this point as I'm sure most of you can imagine! Prior to this order I have dealt with 2 dealerships. Both times I had credit ran, approval received, left deposits, etc... at the end of the day weeks after each order I was informed that their ford rep pulled their allocations. I'm sure that is ********. A lot of these dealerships don't seem to know what the hell is going on. Frustrating, but oh well.

Persistence was key (knock on wood)

For the first time since this journey began I've received and order number. I am located in NE Ohio, the dealership that helped me was Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield. My salesman was Bob "Bubba" Neenan. I called them on a whim Saturday afternoon and Bubba told me that they had actually just received one in stock. I couldn't get there fast enough, actually I pissed the wifey off because I dropped everything to get there! Once there I was allowed to see the truck, touch it, start it. I was in amazement. Absolutely beautiful in person. Anyways I then started to question them on allocations and orders and they confirmed with the owner that they still had open allocations. So I placed the order. Supercrew, 802a dual roof, and spray in liner. Tax title out the door $69,035! (Sold at msrp)

Now I know we have some time before we get it, but I am happy and feel relieved to know that one has my name on it!

Congrats. Welcome to the waiting club.

nick731

Reaction score
congrats! :biggrin:

are the order numbers sequential? as in the next in line after you would be order number 3400?