They Never Learn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure he wanted to race you? Maybe he just wanted to get around you because you were putting along too slow in the fast lane? Then when the highway opens up and he has the opportunity to do so, you speed up. ****** move on your end the way I see it.

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure he wanted to race you? Maybe he just wanted to get around you because you were putting along too slow in the fast lane? Then when the highway opens up and he has the opportunity to do so, you speed up. ****** move on your end the way I see it.

Not the case at all. Was already above posted speed limit before we ever reached the interstate. I've had a Raptor long enough to know when someone is F-ing with me. Plus...Add in the fact that I slowed to 60, in a 70 after all this happened and he did the same...refused to pull along side me. It was exactly as I perceived.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All- I think we're overlooking the most important thing here... how did that Hemi sound?

17lbraptor

Reaction score
All- I think we're overlooking the most important thing here... how did that Hemi sound?

I don't think he would know because he pulled to far ahead to fast. Also if like me he was playing something like Van Halen Everybody Wants Some at full volume during the occurrence.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think he would know because he pulled to far ahead to fast. Also if like me he was playing something like Van Halen Everybody Wants Some at full volume during the occurrence.

rockon-logo.png

fuhrius

Reaction score
insight into a world I didn't know existed...people want to race your truck? wtf?
As someone vehemently opposed to street racing, I have a few occasions when I have to hold back as the inevitable kid in a subbie gets excited when they see the RS...no one really bothers with the GT350R...they mostly just want to take videos of it...but racing my Raptor? WTF.