Are these all 50-state emission certified?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dieseldude

Reaction score
I live in California, and could not find one to order locally, I ordered mine from a dealer in Wyoming (MSRP).
I specifically told them I needed California Emissions, No problem.
It HAS to be on the "Build Sheet" in two places.
"California Emission System"
and
"Non-California Order for California Registration"
I ordered January 31 got the build sheet February 2, It's still a clean unscheduled build... so far no build date and no VIN.
I believe the emissions are identical for 50 states, but the "California Compliant" vehicle will have the proper ID stickers under the hood for emissions inspections in California (Or the other 7 states that have the same emission standards as California).
...hope that answers your question.

Jeddi

Reaction score
I found a few around the country at MSRP but didn't buy them since they weren't 50-state rigs.

OP
OP
C

carholic

Reaction score
So it seems like all of them will mention CA emissions on their label. I believe that is what they need to see to register the car in CA.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes all the raptors have the same emissions sticker under the hood but they are not the same on the build/vin. States like ny and pa require option 422(free option). What's funny to me is the state that started all this bs doesn't require the option.

dwn4cause

Reaction score
I bought a 2017 raptor out of state and I live in California. It did not have the California emissions on the sticker, but I went to the dmv and did a smog check as we'll and got it registered so answer is you can register and of the 2017 raptors in California. They mainly just looked at the emission sticker under the hood.