Texas Folks - Trucks Are Here (Somewhere)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drod31

Reaction score
To all the folks who might of ordered their raptor in Texas...

They're here... somewhere.

I spoke to the dealership rep who placed my order and he said that a few raptors are in Texas on a train. He said he wasn't sure when exactly it would arrive but it should be no LATER than Christmas day.

Best of luck to everyone!

raptorcat

Reaction score
To all the folks who might of ordered their raptor in Texas...

They're here... somewhere.

I spoke to the dealership rep who placed my order and he said that a few raptors are in Texas on a train. He said he wasn't sure when exactly it would arrive but it should be no LATER than Christmas day.

Best of luck to everyone!

Based on the rezponse I got from Ford Service yesterday, one of those has to be mine. I ordered from Mac Haik in Georgetown, TX. This is promising news....thanks for posting it. Where did you order yours from?

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine and a buddy ordered from Wichita Falls TX. His order was built on 11/17 and TBD on shipping. Mine is being built as we speak.

OP
OP
D

drod31

Reaction score
Westway Ford in Dallas. I ordered it in October.

Last edited:

Svtcrew

Reaction score
Based on the rezponse I got from Ford Service yesterday, one of those has to be mine. I ordered from Mac Haik in Georgetown, TX. This is promising news....thanks for posting it. Where did you order yours from?

Nice...I live close by to that dealer. Don't tell me when it's in or I'll go drool on it...I tried to buy an Explorer from them a few years ago but they wouldn't order the one I wanted. Gave up and bought one in Houston, flew down to pick it up.

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
Just saw one tonight in Corsicana at ford dealership. I live in the Tyler area and ordered mine way back. My truck was built oct 18th. Ticks me off that the later builds are getting out. Will take pics when going back through tomorrow night. Def an avalanche screw (I've seen them at auto shows, Texas state fair, and so on)
Called fp this week and got the ramp 59 response.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what the hell is going on with mine still?! Spoke with Ford service yesterday and their response is now the same for the last 2 weeks - "We're still waiting to see your truck get released from the plant. There's no ETA at this time." Hoopty was built 11/16. Ordered in late July, officially entered on 8/12. G-town

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

I've never had good experience with that dealership. Absolutely the sketchiest tactics known to the car business. Make sure you check and double check all the loan docs closely.