Texas Allocations Available near MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agswin

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everybody on here a heads up that my dealer has some allocations available. I reached out to my dealer to inquire about letting my current build go and reordering. During the discussion he stated that the dealership has 31 allocations and only have "somewhere in the 20's" filled up. They are selling them for MSRP + $2500 which is as low as I have found in Texas. The only stipulation is that you have a Texas address.

I know that they won't sell for MSRP as he stated that when I was having 2nd thoughts on my build, a Service Manager from their Lexus store wanted my truck for MSRP and mgmt wouldn't do it.

In the end I decided to keep my build.

So if there are any Texans on here that are looking for an allocation please PM and I will get you his info.

jusdach

Reaction score
I live in the DFW metroplex and am very interested. Please let me know or PM me the dealer contact info.

Thanks

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this guy is full of shit.

He's not full of shit, I know the dealer he's talking about because I found this same deal back in November. He's probably not checking the board; he specifically said to PM him (which will send him an email notice).

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
He's not full of shit, I know the dealer he's talking about because I found this same deal back in November. He's probably not checking the board; he specifically said to PM him (which will send him an email notice).

Thank you sir, yes I said for your to PM me, when you PM me I get an email that alerts me so I would then come on the board and check your message.

Soooo, if you are interested then PM me and I will give you the dealers name and cell